Canada Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
1 daysturnaround
Canadian Visa - Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA - e-visa) - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 1825 days $ 60.00
(+TAX $7.15)
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.

Nearest Holidays

No holidays in the upcoming month.

Canada Visa Requirements

  • Current passport valid for more than 6 months at the time of application.
  • To apply for Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) you must be a permanent resident of the USA or a citizen of one of the following countries:
    Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea South, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montserrat, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turks and Caicos.
  • Note: 
    - Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is required for passengers arriving to Canada by AIR ONLY.
    - Canadian citizens, dual Canadian citizen, Canadian Permanent Residents, as well as US citizens do not require eTA.
    - You cannot apply using a Refugee Travel Document, Emergency Travel Document, Organization of American States (OAS) Travel Document or a UN Laissez-Passer.

Still have questions?

Most popular questions:

Q: I am permanent resident of Canada. Do I need visa to go on vacations to Cuba?

Canadian permanent residents do not need visas to go to Cuba for holidays if you have a package tour. Visa will be given at the airport of entry.

At the same time if the purpose of your trip is business you need to obtain visa beforehand. Please follow Cuba visa requirements here:


Q: I am permanent resident of Canada. Do I need tourist visa to Bahamas?

As a PR in Canada you do not need to get Bahamas visa in advance. More:


Q: I am a permanent resident in Canada and need to travel to Austria. Could you help me with visa to Austria?

Sorry, we do not assist with processing visas to Austria. Your must apply personally at your nearest Austrian Consulate. Please see the address here:

Q: I'm a foreign citizen living in Canada on work permit. Do I need a visa to Cuba?

In general if you have work, study or residence permit (PR Card) in Canada and you go to Cuba with the travel package you do not need to obtain tourist visa to Cuba in advance. You will get it at the airport.

Q: I am permanent resident in Canada, but my PR card has expired. Can I apply for visa?

Your application will not be accepted by the embassy/consulate if your PR card has expired. The only case that you may get visa is if this visa is electronic and a copy of valid PR card is not required for its processing.

Look in Canada Visa Knowledge Bank!

Application center locations


1000 Finch Ave. W. Suite 900, North York, ON
M3J 2V5



3601 HWY 7 East, Suite 1005, Markham, ON
L3R 0M3



400 5th Avenue SW, Suite 300, Calgary, AB
T2P 0L6



550 West Broadway Suite 730, Vancouver, BC
V5Z 0E9